RKB Swiss Labs
Counterfeiting rolling bearings is an illegal and unethical practice that could endanger operations and human lives! In addition, when you pay for premium high-performance bearings, but you get only poor faulty products, you get cheated!
Even skilled and experienced technicians may find it difficult to tell the difference between genuine and fake bearings without the appropriate tools. That’s why RKB decided to open its highly specialized laboratories to its customers and users of rolling bearings worldwide to help them make the right choice and get what they paid for. Besides, RKB Swiss Labs offer consultancy and technical support in formal complaints or legal disputes.
Among others, the services provided by RKB Swiss Labs include:
- bearing dimensional and form compliance (diameters, lengths, roundness, cilindricity etc.)
- bearing surface quality analysis (roughness, profile etc.)
- bearing raw material metallurgy and metallography controls (chemical composition, microstructure, non-metallic inclusions etc.)
- bearing mechanical properties assessment (hardness, case layer depth etc.)
- full bearing root cause failure analysis